Board meeting procedure

Martin Schulze joey at infodrom.org
Sat Aug 2 08:18:48 UTC 2003

Very good proposal.  I'd vote in favour of it.

Just... How do you think can people change from one day to another,
completely?

It's like... on the road you shall not drive faster than n mph, yet
still it's done.

I other words: I wonder if the effect of such a resolution or written
down meeting procedure is other than zero.

Ian Jackson wrote:
> After last board meeting, I said that I think we should change the
> usual procedure at board meetings to avoid them turning into argument
> fests.

Regards,

	Joey

--
If nothing changes, everything will remain the same.  -- Barne's Law