Result for vote regarding new members for the board of directors

Sven Luther luther at dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr
Sun Feb 23 09:19:35 UTC 2003

On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 01:21:49AM -0500, Branden Robinson / SPI Treasurer wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 09:03:29PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Err,
> >
> > Citing yourself on Thu, 06 Feb 2003 16:48:12 +0100 :

> > | It certainly should, or the vote tabulating software is horrendously
> > | buggy and should not be trusted to return valid results.
> >
> > As i understand it, this is the complete oposite of what you are now
> > claiming, i may be wrong or have misunderstood something though.
>
> You appear to have ignored or overlooked:

Well, maybe, but does this mean you are no more saying what you did say
in the cited mail ?

Anyway, it does not matter much for me, since i ranked everyone, but
when i voted, i had doubts about that, didn't find documentation or
explanation easily, and was maybe a bit fooled by my knowledge of the
debian voting system and all this long discution in debian-vote.

Just let it be clearer for next time.

Friendly,

Sven Luther