Result for vote regarding new members for the board of directors

Manoj Srivastava srivasta at acm.org
Sun Feb 23 09:17:46 UTC 2003

 > Sounds like you are trying to introduce the concept of 'everyone
 > else equally' into Condorcet, which feels a bit awkward.

	Umm, could you explain why you think it is awkward?

 > If you start doing that you might also want to consider adding an
 > 'anyone but X' option.

	Debian already has this; rank the one person unacceptable to
 you below the default option, rank everyone else equally above the
 default option.

	manoj
--
Fortune's Real-Life Courtroom Quote #19: Q: Doctor, how many autopsies
have you performed on dead people? A: All my autopsies have been