Status of purcel

Josip Rodin joy at gkvk.hr
Tue Feb 25 19:25:04 UTC 2003

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 11:19:50AM -0600, Ean Schuessler wrote:
> Let me see if I have a spare rackmount. Getting it on the other side of
> the T1 will take care of the bandwidth. Maybe it can get a drive upgrade
> at the same time.

I was almost sure that one of you Brainfoodites will reply like this, you
guys are incredible... :)

This will not fix the real problem wiggy was pointing out: that purcel is a
single point of failure for us (as in SPI) and increasingly a burden on you
(as in Brainfood). It would have been a good idea to get another machine at
another place even if purcel was absolutely perfect.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.