Board Meeting Reminder for Tue Jan 7th, 20:00 UTC

Branden Robinson / SPI Treasurer branden+spi-treasurer at deadbeast.net
Mon Jan 6 01:12:39 UTC 2003

On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 11:00:46AM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	Had the meetings been scheduled on a non-work-day, it would
>  have been possible for me to participate (as I strongly desire to)
>  ;-)

What in particular amuses you about your possible (likely?) absence?

Weekends were worse for a majority of the Board at the time the monthly
meeting resolution was passed.  Few of us have so much time on our hands
that we're always available.

Once we can finish reconstituting the Board and we get it nice and full
of active partipants, it might be a good idea to re-poll everyone on his
or her availability.  It might be that a majority of the new Board would
in fact prefer weekend meetings.

--
G. Branden Robinson, Treasurer
Software in the Public Interest, Inc.