Board Meeting Reminder for Tue Jan 7th, 20:00 UTC

Ean Schuessler ean at brainfood.com
Mon Jan 6 21:52:36 UTC 2003

Thanks for the vote of confidence Anthony but I can safely say that
there is no way we would get through this list of items. I would prefer
to see us address the pressing problems at hand and handle the rest of
the business via email. Primarily I want to get some more hands on the
board to keep work moving and I'd like to readdress the by-law
subcommittee in a non-veto environment.

Ean Schuessler                                      ean at brainfood.com
Chief Technology Officer                           214-720-0700 x 315
Brainfood, Inc.                              http://www.brainfood.com