IRC log from 2003-01-07 SPI meeting, 3rd Revised Edition

Branden Robinson / SPI Treasurer branden+spi-treasurer at deadbeast.net
Tue Jan 14 08:32:38 UTC 2003

On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 06:39:51PM -0500, Branden Robinson / SPI Treasurer wrote:
> Peter Palfrader pointed out to me on IRC that there was still some
> lingering cruft in my log.  Thanks, Peter.

So, uh, given that no one has yet posted a draft of some minutes
distilled from this log, can we get a volunteer?  It may be that Wichert
can use the assistance.

Wichert, if you're on it, please give us an ETA.  I don't want us to
lose our momentum.

--
G. Branden Robinson, Treasurer
Software in the Public Interest, Inc.