meeting

Anthony Towns aj at azure.humbug.org.au
Tue Jul 1 16:33:30 UTC 2003

On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 01:01:03AM +0000, M. Drew Streib wrote:
> This is a reminder that there will be a SPI board meeting on the
> first Tuesday following this message (maybe even today) at 1900 UTC.
> (And more recently sometimes at 2000 UTC. Lets confirm this before the
> meeting please.)
>
> This is my cheap cron hack until I get something better.

script.sh:
 #!/bin/sh
 next_week_is_next_month () {
     [ `date +"%m"` = `date -d '7 days' +"%m"` ]
 }
 if next_week_is_next_month; then
     mail -s "Board meeting next tuesday" spi-general at lists.spi-inc.org <<EOF
 blah
 EOF
 fi

0 0 * * 2 script.sh

Including the current agenda in the mail is left as an exercise to
the reader.

Cheers,
aj

       ``Is this some kind of psych test?