Moving on the bylaws issue

Nick Phillips nwp at nz.lemon-computing.com
Tue Jul 22 10:39:03 UTC 2003

On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 03:26:44PM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:

> What do people out there feel about this?  Are you ready to vote?  Are there
> any concerns you have?
>
> [1] http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-general/2003-July/000871.html

Looking through the changes, it would be good to see some kind of rationale
for them --  my immediate reaction to some of them is "no way!", but I do
have confidence that you have carefully considered them, so there must be
something I'm missing at first glance. If you are able to give us some idea
of why you feel each change is useful, then this would help.

As an example, consider the change which mentions allowing the board to
keep resolutions confidential.

Cheers,

Nick
Nick Phillips -- nwp at lemon-computing.com
Good day to get stuck in a lift (alimony due).