Status of purcel

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Thu Mar 6 23:20:52 UTC 2003

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 01:09:04PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> > Do you have any details on current bandwidth usage? I might be able to
> > help out with hosting in the UK, but would need to know what I'm letting
> > myself in for first. :) It'd also assume you can get a box to host.
>
> You can see the current bandwidth usage at
> http://purcel.spi-inc.org/cgi-bin/cricket/grapher.cgi

It looks like average usage is under 100kbit/s (ie < 30GB/month), which
is managable. Is it still something that would be of use to SPI? I'm not
quite sure what role purcel serves at present other than hosting the
website and mailing lists?

J.

--
"Time for bed" said Zebedee.  "Yours or mine" said Florence.