Status of purcel

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Sun Mar 9 01:44:31 UTC 2003

On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 09:55:00AM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> > It looks like average usage is under 100kbit/s (ie < 30GB/month), which
> > is managable. Is it still something that would be of use to SPI?
> It would certainly be useful to us.

In that case I can't see a problem with offering the services of Black
Cat Networks with regard to hosting a machine for you, if one is
available (which Ian seems to suggest it might be).

J.

--
101 things you can't have too much  |       Black Cat Networks Ltd
         of : 12 - Volume.          | http://www.blackcatnetworks.co.uk/