[debian-knoppix] Open accounting and Open source

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Thu May 1 06:33:42 UTC 2003

Mark & Co., meet Henri Poole.

Henri,

We've been having a discussion about micro-project sponsorship on some
Debian-related mailing lists. Mark took a look at your system and seems
to be looking for something less formal. I use Paypal for this, but Paypal
has its problems. Perhaps you and Mark can discuss this more thoroughly.

	Thanks

	Bruce

From: Mark Constable <markc at renta.net>

From: Mark Constable <markc at renta.net>