Resolution for a board membership election

David Graham cdlu at railfan.ca
Tue Oct 7 23:27:07 UTC 2003

Indeed Joey and Ian's seats expired months ago, but the board passed an
emergency resolution to extend their terms until now. Their terms having
now re-expired, I believe this is an opportunity for the board to live up
to its responsibility to the membership and not automatically re-appoint
those expired board members, as some board members were prepared to do at
today's non-quorate meeting.

---
David "cdlu" Graham
Guelph, Ontario