Amended Resolution

Martin Schulze joey at infodrom.org
Fri Oct 10 08:37:27 UTC 2003

John Goerzen wrote:
> > * The three most preferred candidates, as determined by the method
> >   stated above, will be named to the board of directors of Software in
> >   the Public Interest, Inc. before the next meeting of the SPI board
> >   of directors.
>
> Another question that needs to be clarified is: exactly whic hseats are up
> for grabs?  Ian, Joey, and Manoj?

Three regular board members.  The periods of two of them expired and one
resigned.  Hence, three regular board member seats.

Personally, I'd like the board to be extended to 12 people.  However that
would increase the quorum by two people as well.  I also wonder who to
vote on.  I believe Anthony Towns would be a good candidate for the Board,
if he is interested.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Life is too short to run proprietary software.  -- Bdale Garbee