SPI Update for Debian

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Thu Aug 12 14:31:13 UTC 2004

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 01:09:40AM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> This is a very good initiative.  I enjoyed getting an update.

I'm glad to hear that.

> As far as I know, SPI are holding funds for different projects.  It
> would be useful if the accounting balance included how much funds are
> assigned the different projects.

That is correct.  The initial version of the report didn't have that
yet, but I did add a section on it late last night.  If you refresh the
PDF or HTML file in your browser, you should see iit.

> It would also be good if the current state of the SPI accounts were
> available on the web.

That is a good suggestion, though we have to get some other things in
order first (such as the audit so we know what that state really is).

-- John