GNUstep project support problem
ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Mon Dec 6 18:02:07 UTC 2004
Adam Fedor writes ("Re: GNUstep, donations, SPI, etc."):
> Yes, I'd like the SPI to take donations.
Right. We'll vote on 2004-11-08.iwj.1 at tomorrow's meeting. I
expect that will pass and you can then formally accept our invitation.
It's probably best from our point of view to do it like this so that
we're clear that you're happy with the Framework for Associated
Projects, and so that we have a nice template resolution for the next
Here's 2004-11-08.iwj.1 again, to save people from digging it out from
Proposed Resolution 2004-11-08.iwj.1
1. GNUstep is a substantial and significant Free Software project.
2. The GNUstep developers would like SPI to take donations for
purposes related to GNUstep.
THE SPI BOARD RESOLVES THAT
3. GNUstep is formally invited to become an SPI Associated Project,
according to the SPI Framework for Associated Projects,
SPI Resolution 1998-11-16.iwj.1-amended-2004-08-10.iwj.1,
a copy of which can be found at
4. The GNUstep maintainer, Adam Fedor, is recognised by SPI as the
current authoritative decisionmaker in the GNUstep project.
5. This invitation will lapse, if not accepted, 60 days after it
is approved by the SPI Board.
More information about the Spi-general