Call for votes for annual board member elections

Anthony Towns aj at azure.humbug.org.au
Sat Jul 17 08:25:55 UTC 2004

On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 11:01:17PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> As specified in resolution 2004-06-01.dbg.2 SPI will hold an election to
> replace all members of the board of directors whose term has expired or
> will expire during the election period.
>
> This year the terms of Ean Schuessler and Wichert Akkerman have ended
> and their positions are open for reelection.
>
> Three candidates have volunteered for a position on the board of
> directors:
>
>   Bdale Garbee
>   Branden Robinson
>   Michael Greb

Isn't Branden already on the board of directors? The June 1st board
meeting minutes [0] lists him as attending and voting. There hasn't been
any indication since then that he's resigned or that his term has expired.

Regards,
aj

[0] http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-announce/2004/000081.html

Don't assume I speak for anyone but myself. GPG signed mail preferred.