Call for votes for annual board member elections

Anthony Towns aj at azure.humbug.org.au
Sat Jul 17 11:05:25 UTC 2004

On Sat, Jul 17, 2004 at 03:27:34AM -0700, Bruce Perens wrote:
> Anthony Towns wrote:
> >Isn't Branden already on the board of directors?
> Branden recently relinquished the position of treasurer.

Branden relinquished the position of treasurer over six months ago,
going by resolution "2004-01-06.jrk.1.br.1" [0]; Jimmy Kaplowitz was
appointed as treasurer replacing Branden on the 20th Feb, four and a
half months ago.  Wichert wrote in the message announcing that [1] that
"Branden will continue to serve on the board of directors." In the next
meeting of the board, on March 2nd [2], there was a vote amongst the
board on "Branden's reappointment", which you voted in favour of. The
next vote ("Suspension of by-laws vote") was voted on by you, Branden
and Jimmy along with the rest of the board.

[0] http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-announce/2004/000069.html
[1] http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-announce/2004/000070.html
[2] http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-announce/2004/000073.html

So, I repeat, isn't Branden already on the board of directors?

Cheers,
aj

Don't assume I speak for anyone but myself. GPG signed mail preferred.