October 5th meeting reminder and agenda

Ian Jackson ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Thu Nov 4 19:01:02 UTC 2004

David Graham - SPI Secretary writes ("October 5th meeting reminder and agenda"):
> The next board meeting will take place at 19:00 UTC on October 5th, 2004

I see that there's an item there about OpenC++, in the form of
(apparently) an email from Grzegorz Jakacki.  I would like to ask him
a few questions but I don't have his email address.

Could we please discuss this on the board list at least a little bit ?

Last time we postponed it because we hadn't done our homework.  It
would be a shame to do the same thing again.

Has anyone even replied to the mail I see there ?

Ian.