Today's meeting

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Tue Nov 9 15:47:31 UTC 2004

Reminder: there is an SPI board meeting today at 1900 UTC.  Due to the
end of DST in many areas, this will fall at a different local time for
many of you (one hour earlier than before).  In North America, times are:

EST: 2PM
CST: 1PM
MST: noon
PST: 11AM

Also, please view the agenda at http://www.spi-inc.org/secretary/agenda/
prior to the meeting and review all resolutions and minutes pending.

We have many items on the agenda today, some of which are complex
issues.  I intend to do my best to hold the meeting to one hour.  If
everyone can read the resolutions/minutes and have as much discussion as
possible completed in advance, this will make it much easier to do this.
I think we've done a good job of discussing these already, so this
shouldn't be too difficult, I hope.

-- John