making SPI's public mailing lists subscriber-posting-only

Scott Dier dieman at ringworld.org
Fri Oct 15 00:48:10 UTC 2004

As long as there still is some method to post via gmane -- I do so
sometimes and have converted most of my list-watching to gmane.

* Bruce Perens <bruce at perens.com> [041014 18:14]:

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> KC0OBS  http://www.ringworld.org/
-- http://www.railworks.org/ -- http://publictransportation.org/ --