Efficient board meetings, revised

Martin Schulze joey at infodrom.org
Fri Oct 15 15:43:17 UTC 2004

Bruce Perens wrote:
> If we are not going to use IRC for interactive discussions, what is the
> point of IRC? Why not then simply vote via email or a web form?

Well, we can vote via mail.  It's just not happening.  We did that in
the past.  We even tried it in the "now" but then certain people vote
a couple of days to late so that the vote doesn't pass.  I do believe
that voting via mail should be preferred, but the past has shown that
it's just not happening.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Reading is a lost art nowadays.  -- Michael Weber