Efficient board meetings, revised

David Graham - SPI Secretary cdlu at spi-inc.org
Sun Oct 17 17:10:14 UTC 2004

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004, Bill Allombert wrote:
> > The practice of having guests state their name to the channel has been
> > abolished independant of this resolution in favour of the secretary
> > receiving the list over the course of the meeting by private messages.
>
> It was abolished as part as a previous resolution by Ian.

The previous resolution required people to state their names in the
minutes leading up to the meeting, which, to the best of my knowledge, has
never actually happened. Members are no more likely to show up prior to
the meeting than the board members themselves.

---
David Graham, SPI Secretary
cdlu at spi-inc.org   D5F45889