Efficient board meetings, revised

Martin Schulze joey at infodrom.org
Tue Oct 26 14:30:10 UTC 2004

Ian Jackson wrote:
> If you agree that email, rather than IRC, should be the primary medium
> for discussions, reception of reports, drafting of resolutions, etc.,
> you'll probably agree with my proposed update of the Efficient Board
> Meetings resolution.

Even though I agree that many things should be done via mail and not
via IRC, I also consider it a problem we cannot solve through more
and more resolutions.  I'll have to work accordingly.  All of us.
Every board member.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Testing? What's that? If it compiles, it is good, if it boots up, it is perfect.