possible regrets for Board meeting today

Branden Robinson branden at spi-inc.org
Tue Apr 12 17:11:31 UTC 2005

So far today it is still looking like Michelle will be able to get out of
the hospital today (she's been in since 30 March).  I do kinda want to race
over there to pick her up as soon as I get word that she's being
discharged, and there's a chance that will happen contemporaneously with
the SPI Board meeting.

Please accept my regrets for the meeting if that does happen.

Barring that contingency, my schedule is open and I plan to attend.

--
G. Branden Robinson, Deputy Treasurer
Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
branden at spi-inc.org