XEtrade - agenda item for today's meeting

Jimmy Kaplowitz treasurer at spi-inc.org
Wed Apr 13 06:42:18 UTC 2005

On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 02:15:42PM -0400, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> I've been meaning to send this to -general for discussion for a week or
> so at this point, so now I'd like it simply to be on the agenda for
> today's meeting for brief discussion there.

At the meeting we decided to discuss this on-list for a week or so. At
the end of that time I will make a decision, taking into consideration
any comments that are posted to this list or emailed to me as well as my
own opinion. The board agreed at the meeting that it does not require a
formal board vote for this to go forward.

So, comments?

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
treasurer at spi-inc.org