SPI members list.

Bill Allombert allomber at math.u-bordeaux.fr
Wed Apr 13 12:23:33 UTC 2005

On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 12:58:31PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Bill Allombert <allomber at math.u-bordeaux.fr> [2005-04-13 11:40]:
> > 1) How many members SPI count ?
> > 2) How many contrib. members SPI count ?
>
> There are currently 280 non-contrib members.
> There are currently 310 contributing members, of which 296 are
> subscribed to spi-private.

Thanks!

> > 3) The list of members with status?
>
> Which status?

Whether they are contributing members or not.

> > Did I miss it ?
>
> I think there should be a statistics page when you log in at
> http://members.spi-inc.org

but there is none, as far as I can see?

After login I get at the bottom of the page:

Warning: Unknown(): Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension does not consider global variables as a source of data, unless register_globals is enabled. You can disable this functionality and this warning by setting session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to off, respectively. in Unknown on line 0

Cheers,
Bill.