3 administrative problems

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Tue Feb 22 17:36:18 UTC 2005

Previously Branden Robinson wrote:
> 1) As of sometime yesterday evening (about 0200 UTC Tuesday), messages[1] I
> sent to board at spi-inc.org no longer come back to me.

Thanks, fixed.

> 2) The website does not appear to be getting automatically updated.  I made
> some updates to the SPI Donations page[2] on 18 February, but they haven't
> shown up yet.  My commits were reflected on the spi-www mailing list.

You made the changes on purcel, which no longer hosts the website. All
relevant hostnames were updated in DNS when that move was made and
it was announced on at least spi-www (see
http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-www/2005-January/000552.html ).

> Peter Karlsson also reported to spi-www that he was unable to see my
> commits.

He was probably looking at the correct location (ie cvs.spi-inc.org)

> 3) There is apparently a problem with our mailman installation.  Please see

This looks like a repeat of 1?

Wichert.