Meeting reminder

Ian Jackson ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Thu Jan 27 21:38:17 UTC 2005

Wichert Akkerman writes ("Draft minutes for May 4 meeting"):
> Draft minutes for the last board meeting, feedback is welcome as usual.
> The date for the next meeting is set at June 1, 19:00 UTC

There doesn't seem to have been a reminder mail, so I'll just send
this out in case anyone hasn't noticed the flurry of apologies etc.

The meeting will be tonight at 1900UTC, which is around one and three
quarter hours from now.

Ian.

(This is a second attempt; my first copy went to board at spi-inc and
spi-general at lists.debian due to an error in Wichert's headers ...)