SPI's Indianapolis P.O. Box

Branden Robinson branden at spi-inc.org
Tue Jan 4 23:01:09 UTC 2005

Wichert,

I said this on IRC but I think you've been idle for a while there.

Please note that the ZIP code for SPI's Indianapolis P.O. Box is:
  46250-7761

It is NOT:
  46250-2761

The error is most likely due to my confusion some years ago.  All mail to
46250-* comes to the same physical office, and in nearly five years of
having that box I have never been made aware of any real problem with the
error, but it would be better to have the correct 9-digit ZIP.

If anyone ever encounters a reference to the wrong ZIP code in any SPI
materials (domain registration records, the SPI website, or what-have-you),
please bring it to the attention of the SPI Board of Directors.

Mailing this list will also suffice.

--
G. Branden Robinson, Deputy Treasurer
Software in the Public Interest, Inc.