Administrative update

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Fri Jan 28 09:28:10 UTC 2005

A short administrative note: yesterday I moved lists.spi-inc.org to a
different machine (chic). It seems there were no problems with this
move, but you will notice a few differences:

* improved spam filtering (greylisting, spamassassin update)

* spam removed from all mailinglist archives

* all passwords were lost in the move; if you need to use your password
  please use the password reminder option in the web interface

New subscriptions to spi-private are not being processed at the moment,
that will be restored when we move the members.spi-inc.org site which
should happen within a week.

For the hip folks out there: we will add ipv6 connectivity in the next
week as well.

Wichert.