Regarding Purcel

Branden Robinson branden at spi-inc.org
Thu Mar 24 22:32:16 UTC 2005

On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 12:59:09PM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 12:35:36PM -0600, Ean Schuessler wrote:
> > I saw some lingering doubts on the IRC channel about transferring Purcel's
> > ownership. I'll drop a line here to clean up any mysteries.
> >
> > Brainfood never actually owned that Purcel machine. It was a donation from VA
> > Research a loooonnnng time ago, so its SPI's box and not Brainfood's. I need
> > an email telling us to donate it to a local charity. I'll get a receipt and
>
> As I recall, you said yesterday you were going to supply us with a draft
> of text for a resolution.  Can you still do that?

Odd; he doesn't appear to be on vacation.

 735 N   Mar 21 Ean Schuessler  (  22) Re: Question about Anthony Towns rebutting Branden Robinson
 793 N   Mar 21 Ean Schuessler  (  32) Re: followup to my time-management question
1406 N   Mar 21 Ean Schuessler  (  25) Re: DPL candidates Q&A summaries

Ping?

--
G. Branden Robinson, Deputy Treasurer
Software in the Public Interest, Inc.