SPI logo?

Ean Schuessler ean at brainfood.com
Sat Mar 26 04:19:50 UTC 2005

Let's face facts. That logo sucks.

I still have this thing I started for the annual report. It could use some
spit and polish but its at least an improvement over the 80's chrome
thing-a-ma-bob that currently haunts the SPI site.

The typeface is also DFSG free, which is a bonus.

If you want, I can break it out and try to touch it up a little.

See link:

http://www.eanschuessler.com/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SPIRedesign

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO