YUKOS OIL FUNDS BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP

milakovich stanic milakovichstanic26 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Nov 15 12:42:36 UTC 2005

From: "Milakovich Stanic"

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I, Representing Mr. Mikhail Khodorkovsky (M.k.) would like to ask for
your partnership in Re-profiling funds over US$20 million. I will give
the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via bank Mentep,
Gibraltar and this is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 7% for
your "management fees".

If you are interested, Please write back and I will provide further
instructions. Keep this confidential. Finally, please note that this
must be concluded two weeks.

Write me back on this mailbox, milakovichstanic26 at yahoo.co.in
I look forward to it.

Regards.