From Asif Ahmed Plz I Need Your Help

Asif Ahmed ahmed_asif2020 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Apr 13 18:03:38 UTC 2006

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: ahmed_asif2020 at yahoo.co.in

Dear Friend,

I am Asif Ahmed, the only son of late Dr.Amani Ahmed My father was a chief Protocol officer to Late Robert guei, former military President of Cote d ‘Ivoire My father was tortured to death by The president's men. When he said that the President should give chance for the newly elected President. After the election. My mother died of cancer and my father took me so special. Before The death of my father in a private hospital here in Abidjan, the capital city of cote d ivoire he Called me and told me that he has the sum of twenty eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars (US$28,500,000) left in a fixed/suspense account in one of the Firm here In Dakar Senegal, I am waiting until I find a Good fearing person to help me. I want to Transfer this money and use it in investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel Management. I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

1) to serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 20years old

2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit for me in your country. I am prepared to negotiate with you regarding your percentage commission for assisting me. Please answer with your Telephone numbers. Contact me with this Email: asif_ahmed at maktoob.com

Best Regards

- Asif Ahmed