Meeting regrets, and treasurer's update

Jimmy Kaplowitz treasurer at spi-inc.org
Tue Apr 18 07:33:11 UTC 2006

On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 01:57:49PM -0400, David Graham wrote:
> Board meeting tomorrow at 19:00 UTC. I have received no regrets from board
> members, however Josh Berkus is unable to attend and has business that
> needs addressing. Also note that there is a resolution covering the Debian
> trademark in Spain.

Unfortunately, daylight saving time has struck again, making me have a
class during the entire meeting, such that I will not be able to attend.
I am waiting on Branden to send details of transactions he has performed
between January and March, after which I will prepare the treasurer's
reports, hopefully this week if Branden acts soon enough. (Earlier today
he did send some other information I needed, namely two statements from
our Ameriprise account.)

We have a nice new payment system in the pipeline, Click & Pledge. Go to
http://www.spi-inc.org/zope/donate to see a draft version of the new
donations page, which has a link to the new payment system. Feedback is
welcome before it goes on the main site and gets announced widely.

Also, Branden should have a few more things to say at the meeting about
our efforts toward getting tax forms filed timely within the next month
or so.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz, SPI Treasurer
treasurer at spi-inc.org