FROM BARRISTER CHRIS PAUL

paul chris barrchrispaul0012 at yahoo.it
Sat Apr 29 10:18:48 UTC 2006

Ho cambiato indirizzo!Puoi ora scrivermi a questo indirizzo: barrchrispaul0012 at yahoo.it

BARRISTER CHRIS PAUL, & ASSOCIATES

FROM THE DESK OF

BARRISTER CHRIS PAUL

SENIOR ADVOCATE OF NIGERIA (SAN).

ATTENTION ,

I am BARRISTER CHRIS PAUL, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria.

I am the personal attorney to[ MRS ANNE CELINE] a citizen of your

country, who used to work with ONE OF THE OIL COMPANY 'S in Nigeria.

Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st

of April 2003, my client,and her family were involved in a car accident along sagbama express road,All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy

here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his

last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family. I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the

fund valued at US$5.5 million left behind by my client before it gets

Confiscated or declared unserviceable by the[ LIBERTY SECURITY FINANCE

where this huge amount were deposited. The said SECURITY FINANCE

LONDON UK] has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the

account confiscated within the next fourteen official working

days. For the fact that I have been unsuccessful in locating the

relatives for over 2 years now, I seek the consent to present you as

the next of kin to the deceased, since you have the same last name

with my client,so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to

you.

Therefore, if you are related to this family in question or they are

in your family tree, please endeavour to reach me immediately to

enable me inform you the modalities on how to carry out this project.

I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back

you up for claim. All I require from you is your honest, cooperation

to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will

be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from

any breach of the law.

Furthermore, as soon as you reply my mail and show intrest in this transaction I will farward to you the legal deposite certificate which the liberty security finance issued to her and my certificate of call to bar from the British Bar Association,so that you will present the deposite certificate the liberty security finance where the fund is deposited to enable them believe that you are the real beneficiary of the said fund.

Please get in touch with me,

for more details.

Best regards,

BARRISTER CHRIS PAUL