network IP cameras

jammewu at yahoo.com.cn jammewu at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Feb 7 07:32:35 UTC 2006

Dear Sir or Madam::
Thank you for your long term support for TOKIA(www.tokia.com.cn ),we are glad to say that our new Video Server¡¢network IP cameras have announced,it is the 1CH video server with Mpeg-4 conpression,can display with D1 resulution.
Online Demo step:
Please go to the download center(http://www.tokia.com.cn/eupdown.asp ) to download the "directX software of IP cameras" and install it C:/  of in your pc, please change your IE setting and make it can accept our directX pregrom,then go to http://tokia.vicp.net ,the usename is guest,the passwork is guest.
If you have any question,please contact us online http://www.tokia.com.cn/econtact.asp or wirte a letter to us by sales at tokia.com.cn ,jammewu at yahoo.com.cn .
MSN online support: jammewu at hotmail.com.
Best regards,
Jamme

SHENZHEN TOKIA TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
ADD:3F,15# HENGLING INDUSTRIAL PARK LONGHUA CITY ,SHENZHEN,CHINA.
TEL:0086+755-27528752FAX:0086+755-27528752
Mobile: +008613827465766
http://www.tokia.com.cn   Network Shop:http://tokina.ec51.com
E-mail:sales at tokia.com.cn   jammewu at yahoo.com.cn
MSN: jammewu at hotmail.com