Thailand Info Portal Ad - Leading in Europe

Samuitiger.de - Koh Samui Info Portal tiger at namnoi.de
Thu Feb 23 19:42:10 UTC 2006

Dear Webmaster of spi-inc.org,
We would like to present you the leading Koh Samui Info Portal in
Europe - www.Samuitiger.de.
Here are some facts about the Koh Samui Portal:
-Pagerank 5 after last update
-over 35000 visitors per month
-119000 Page Impressions in January
-over 9000 backlinks from other Thailand related websites
-Number one/first page in many search engines like Google, Yahoo and
Msn
-more than 300 subpages (many with PR4/PR3)

SPECIAL OFFER:
We offer you to advertise above ALL sites of the leading Koh Samui
Portal in Europe with your 468x60 pixel banner - including mainapge!
This is an exlusive offer and can just be purchased until end of March.

Various other ways to advertise on our website:
-180x200 px banner
-110x90 px banner
-88x31 px banner (special price 2006!)
-468x60 px banner

If you are interested - please contact us and you'll
receive a complete pricelist: webmaster at samuitiger.de

best regards,
Stefan Dorn
Director and Webmaster of