PayPal Confirmation Center

Alan Cummings alancummings at livingthegoodlife.org
Mon Jan 23 07:45:31 UTC 2006

Dear Pay-Pal --

I just checked and found out that there had been two deposits to my account $0.07 and  $0/01

When I sent the order I filled out the form for Pay Pal

Does that mean that the purchase order I sent will now clear as paid?

The purchase order was for one piece of information from Blue Dragon. It was for $10.00

                                              Alan Cummings,
                                              79 Tue Tinh
                                              Hanoi, Viet Nam
                                              84-4-622 7695