Board elections: 3 seats up

Benj. Mako Hill mako at debian.org
Fri Jul 7 15:49:42 UTC 2006

<quote who="Anthony Towns" date="Tue, Jul 04, 2006 at 01:30:28PM +1000">
> I'm led to believe that the incumbents are planning on running again
> too.

I mentioned at previous board member that I was considering it. I
considered it and decided to take at least a year off for a number of
reasons but also because I think a little bit of fresh blood might do
the SPI board some good. :)

For those that do not read Planet Debian, I wrote a rather extensive
blog entry on my decision that included a restrospective of my term
and some thoughts about the future of SPI. You can read it here:

  http://mako.cc/copyrighteous/freesoftware/20060705-00.html

I plan on staying involved and am open to considering running again
next year or at some other point in the future.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill