Special boarding meeting notice

David Graham - SPI Secretary cdlu at railfan.ca
Wed Jul 12 01:33:41 UTC 2006

At the annual Board meeting held today in #spi on irc.spi-inc.org, it was
agreed to have a special Board meeting on Tuesday, August 1st, 2006 at
19:00 UTC for the purpose of selecting the officers of the Board,
following the announcement of the election results.

There will be a normal monthly Board meeting held on August 15th, 2006 at
the same time in the same place under the direction of the new Board
Officers.

Board members (and potential future board members), especially those
unable to attend the meeting of the 1st of August, who are interested in
holding an Officer position should make that fact known to me and to the
rest of the Board prior to that time.

I would like to post a list of who is seeking what Officer positions
(including from among the election candidates) prior to the close of
voting (probably around the 25th, following OLS) to give everyone
interested a chance at an Officer position. Please try to let me know
before then if you intend to seek an Officer position.

The Officers will be selected by the Board by a method of its choosing at
the meeting of the 1st, as per the resolution governing this election.

Thanks.

---
David Graham, SPI Secretary
cdlu at spi-inc.org   D5F45889