0% treasurer success - overstating the case

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Fri Jul 14 04:38:16 UTC 2006

Jimmy pointed out that my statements about the money problems being
mostly over and 0% treasurer success are not self-consistent. They
aren't. Jimmy and Branden have gotten a lot done. The fact that some
problems remain should not obscure that. Jimmy has also made it clear
that he is not leaving the job and will be working with Josh, and that
Branden has been a better vice-treasurer than he was a treasurer.

All that said, my admiration of Josh for taking the job on remains
undiminished. It's the hot seat.

    Thanks

    Bruce