[Spi-private] misattribution

Andrew Sullivan ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Sun Jul 16 14:23:08 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 03:11:28PM -0700, Bruce Perens wrote:

> First, Andrew, you are quoting someone else, not me. I did not write that.

Someone else already corrected you about this.

> Second, I have made it clear that I feel the Treasurer's job is very
> important and that proper money handling is the first priority of the
> organization.

"More important" means what it means.  Proper money handling can't be
the first priority if something else is more important.

I will not continue to discuss this in this thread: I think I have
made my argument, and people may take it or leave it as they wish.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Information security isn't a technological problem.  It's an economics
problem.
		--Bruce Schneier