money handling

Joshua D. Drake jd at commandprompt.com
Sun Jul 16 22:47:27 UTC 2006

> So, where is this thing that makes BSD "more free" according to BSD
> fans?  It's not in the license at all. It is in the policy that some
> projects have that says they will not accept non-BSD-licensed
> contributions, and that they will make source code available, and that
> they will not bind anyone else to do these things.

We are getting way off point here. As I said, I did not bring up BSD /
GPL for a licensing discussion. It was simply a illustration to show
fundamental differences in thinking about FOSS.

Differences which you are clearly pronouncing for me, thank you :)

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/