Josh Berkus's platform on political activity, was: money handling

Josh Berkus josh at postgresql.org
Mon Jul 17 16:07:41 UTC 2006

MJ,

> These strident statements against political activity puzzle me.
> Are you promising to oppose all political activity if elected?
> How does that tie up with your manifesto promise to "represent
> the views of the community"?\

Are you asking honestly, or are you simply trying to launch an
unwarranted attack on me based on things I didn't say?  Because your
email certainly reads like an attempt to paint me with opinions I didn't
  express.

As it is, I don't really feel like I can respond to your questions.
They pretty much amount to "have you stopped beating your wife yet?"

--Josh