DVR boards

Jamme jammewu at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Mar 2 11:57:50 UTC 2006

Dear friend:
        Thank you for your long term support to Shenzhen Tokia Technology Co,. Ltd, for give you the best techhnology support,we have updated our website,
you can open our website quickly now in anywhere,we will update some promote products on it,please pay more attention it.
         We are specializing in the manufacture of cctv cameras,color ccd cameras,B/W ccd cameras,color Dome cameras,B/W Dome cameras,Mini ccd cameras,Day/night ccd cameras,high speed cameras, Flying Sauce Cameras,wireless CMOS cameras,DVR ,DVR Board ,all-in-one camera,IP camera and lens and other safety protection video products, which are widely used in banks, electric power, transportation, public security, shopping mall, residence area and the like.
         Need more infomation of our cctv products,please go to www.tokia.com.cn ,or write a letter to us by jammewu at yahoo.comm.cn or jammewu at hotmail.com.
         Your earlier reply will be highly appreciated.
         Best regards,
         Jamme

SHENZHEN TOKIA TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
ADD:3F,15# HENGLING INDUSTRIAL PARK LONGHUA CITY ,SHENZHEN,CHINA.
TEL:0086+755-27528752FAX:0086+755-27528752
Mobile: +008613827465766

http://www.tokia.com.cn   Network Shop:http://tokina.ec51.com

E-mail:sales at tokia.com.cn   jammewu at yahoo.com.cn

MSN: jammewu at hotmail.com