[Junta] Re: debian.eu domain?

David Martínez Moreno ender at debian.org
Tue May 9 09:08:13 UTC 2006

El lunes, 8 de mayo de 2006 19:19, J. Javier Maestro escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> Here is some info on the guy that registered the EU domain:
[...]
> Then, checking the web-based whois (http://www.whois.eu), it shows the
> following (see attached PDF for a mode detailed printout)
>
> Position    Applied  	Applicant			Status
> 1	  07/02/2006	Gomez Vergara Jose Maria	Expired
> 	 11:36:49.236

	I know this guy, since I met him. I am helping him with some packages from
time to time as he wants to enter Debian. Also he worked in the same
newspaper I work in (El Mundo). :-)

	Regards,

		Ender.
--
- If my grandfather Everglot were to see this, he'd be rolling in his grave!
- Finnis...where do you keep the spirits? [shakes wine glass]