no SPI meeting remainder ?

Joshua D. Drake jd at commandprompt.com
Sun Nov 26 17:45:15 UTC 2006

Neil McGovern wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 25, 2006 at 12:01:38PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
>> Bill Allombert <allomber at math.u-bordeaux.fr> wrote:
>>> It seems there have been a SPI IRC meeting last Tuesday but no remainder
>>> was sent to spi-announce.
>>>
>>> Am I correct ?
>> It looks like there was.  See
>> http://www.spi-inc.org/secretary/agenda/2006/2006-11-21.html/
>>
> Hi Bill / MJ,
>
> This was sent out in Message-ID: <20061118230811.GG11541 at mx0.halon.org.uk>
>
> I'm not sure why this didn't get through to spi-announce. For info,
> meetings are currently held on the third tuesday of each month, at
> 19:00UTC, on #spi on irc.oftc.net.

If anyone else is reading this thread. It is documented, publicly on the
website where and when the meetings are held. You can find the
information here:

http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/meetings

However, it does say:

meetings are usually (but not always) held on the third Tuesday

>> I notice that there was another proposal to transfer opensource.org to
>> OSI before they become accountable to free software developers.  Is
>> that why there was no announcement?
>>

> Really MJ, WHY do you keep coming up with this stuff? I see you're
> managing to inject your personal prejudices into simple questions, and
> turning them into accusations again.

Neil I think you might be jumping a little here. A simple, "No" would
have sufficed and kept the temperature down :)

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake