no SPI meeting remainder ?

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sun Nov 26 20:31:59 UTC 2006

Michael Schultheiss <schultmc at spi-inc.org> wrote:
> The spi-announce list was configured to discard posts from
> non-subscribed addresses.  I've updated the list config so Neil's posts
> to spi-announce aren't discarded in the future.

I'm amazed.  I apologise to Neil a little, as it seems this
communication problem isn't wholly his choice.  How did that happen?
Blackholing board member messages to spi-announce seems crazy (but
then I think using RBLs to reject emails is nuts).

Please configure spi-announce to pass unapproved messages to a human
moderator, else next time someone substitutes for Neil, the same may
happen again.

Regards,
Somerset, England. Work/Laborejo: http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
IRC/Jabber/SIP: on request/peteble